We focus our activities on projects related to robotisation and automation of welding production.
As part of our cooperation with such companies as ABB; IGM; YASKAWA and PANASONIC, we offer modern robots and robotised welding stations. Our offer includes collaborative robots (COBOT). By cooperating with our partners in robotisation and automation projects, we will help you achieve measurable benefits for your company:
- increase productivity;
- develop full technology for all connections
- develop the process technology
- minimise errors in production processes;
- increase repeatability of manufactured elements;
- reduce negative impact on the environment;
- improve the image of the enterprise through the introduction of innovative production processes.
In our robotisation and automation department, we offer services for the design, installation and training in the use of robotic systems, welding tractors, manipulators and turntables, and custom applications.
In our work, we use various applications available on the market. These programmes ensure, for example, the virtual off-line programming of robotised systems which does not require the production to be interrupted.
In addition, using the support of our welding specialists, we remain at the customers’ disposal for the different stages of qualification of robotised welding technologies for the preparation of the technology in a specific application, the preparation of the technological documentation (WPQR, WPS) as well as the training and certification of operators.