Our experts have the up-to-date knowledge and experience in the area of services for the welding industry.
We carry out the implementation of WPQR and WPS procedures for the welding sector according to generally accepted standards, including PN-EN ISO 15614-1, PN-EN 1090, PN-EN 15085, PN-EN 13445, PN-EN 13480 and the pressure directive PED 2014/68/EU. The development of the welding technology qualification procedure and the subsequent preparation and implementation of the technology manual into production is a multi-stage process.
The Welding Technology Qualification (WPQR) is carried out in cooperation with the Customer and an accredited professional testing laboratory which carries out destructive and non-destructive tests.
The process, from the meeting with the customer and the welding consultation phase to the development of the welding technology manual, is as follows:
- design analysis – determining the process, basic material grade, thickness ranges, diameters and type of joints;
- development of the preliminary welding procedure specification – pWPS;
- welding of plates or pipes with the participation of the notified body;
- non-destructive, volumetric and destructive tests;
- issuing of the WPQR welding procedure qualification protocol by the notified body;
development of the welding procedure specification – WPS; Release for production